4. We may collect personal information about you (such as; your first and last name, health profession (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, email address, credit card number), directly from you, when you use our Website, or collect information by phone, letter or email.
5. We will only use and disclose your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected (or otherwise as required or authorized by law). This may include the use of your personal information for the following purposes: (A) to offer you products or services and to personalize your experience when shopping on the website; (B) conducting customer service activities, such as responding to any questions, comments or complaints you may have; (C) the administration of the services of our website, including the processing of orders and searches or requests for information about our products or services; (D) maintain and develop our business systems, including testing and modernization; (E) to enable us to monitor, review and improve our products and services and to communicate with you about them; (F) for the administrative and maintenance purposes of internal records; (G) to comply with relevant laws and regulations, (H) to assess your creditworthiness with a credit checking agency (if applicable), and (I) for any other specific purpose we notify you when collecting your personal information.
6. In addition to the personal information you may provide us, we use "cookies“. These “cookies" may collect anonymous information from your computer and our website may use and combine such passively collected information and allows us to remember important information that will make future visits to the site more useful and promote our products or services to you by way of targeted advertising. You may use the various options on your browser to warn you each time a “cookie” is being sent. You can also turn “cookies” off. However, in doing so you will restrict the access you might have to many features available on our website.
7. From time to time, we may also communicate with you for market research purposes or to provide you with marketing information on new products or services or special offers and promotions. We will allow you to opt-in before receiving any unsolicited content. If you choose to receive it, we will also give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving this type of direct marketing or market research content.
8. If you do not want your personal information to be collected, please do not send it to us. Please note that if you choose not to provide certain personal information to us, we may not be able to provide you with the services, products or information you need.
9. For the purposes described above, we may disclose your personal information to: (A) any company within the MitoQ group of companies (including our related companies); (B) our suppliers (including service and content providers), contractors, distributors, agents and business partners who assist us in administering the website and / or providing services and / or products to you; (C) our professional advisers; (D) any person hosting or maintaining data centers, service platforms and other infrastructure works and systems, on behalf of ourselves or the companies of the MitoQ group, where your personal information is processed and / or stored; (E) to any person to whom our assets or business (or part thereof) is transferred; (F) in which they have otherwise given their consent, or (G) as required or authorized by law.
10. Before we use or disclose personal information, we will take reasonable step to ensure that the persons and organizations to which we disclose personal information are required to protect the privacy of personal information.
11. We take reasonable steps to ensure the security of your personal information held by us from risks such as loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We remind you, however, that if information is sent to our website, the Internet is not a secure environment and, although all reasonable precautions are taken, we cannot guarantee or endorse the security of the information you provide to us through electronic media.
12. If you identify any inaccuracy in your personal information, or if you need to make a change or would like to verify such information, please contact us so we can update our records, or you can go online to the website and update your own information. Our contact information is contained in paragraph 16.
13. When you request your personal information and the information requested is not easily retrievable, we may charge you a reasonable fee for the cost of access or to retrieve that information. We note that we are not required to provide access to information in certain situations, but if we deny access, we will give you our reasons for doing so.
14. We will keep your personal information only for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected.
Patented antioxidant for optimal organ health.
For beautiful, healthy skin.