- All intellectual property on this Website, including without limitation, the text, graphics, photographs, logos, icons, buttons, images, copyright works and trade marks, is owned by us (or by third-party content suppliers). We are the exclusive owner of all rights in the compilation, design and layout of this Website.
Right to use website and content
- You may access, view, reproduce and print the content on this Website, provided you only use that content for informational and other non-commercial purposes (including without limitation, personal shopping), and any reproduction includes a prominent acknowledgement of our rights in the relevant content.
- We reserve the right to prohibit links to the Website, and you agree to remove or cease any link upon our request. You may not frame any part of the Website material by including advertising or other revenue-generating material.
- The information provided on this Website is for general information only and has not been prepared by taking into account the particular objectives, situation, health or needs of any individual users. Although we have tried to ensure the content on this Website is current, accurate and complete, we do not guarantee that such content will be current, accurate or complete when you access it. Use of information and material provided on this Website is at your own risk.
Third party websites and materials
- The Website may contain links to third party websites. These websites have not been prepared by us and are not controlled by us. They are provided for your convenience only, and do not imply that we check, endorse, approve or agree with third party websites this Website links to.
- You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend us and our affiliates, officers, and employees from any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage, or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) asserted by any third party due to or arising from or in connection with your use of or conduct on this Website. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, which shall not excuse your indemnity obligations.
- You agree to us using "cookies" to provide you with access to tailored information and services on the Website and to serve you better when you return to it. A cookie is a small data file that the Website sends to your browser, which may then be stored on your system for later retrieval by the Website. Cookies track your movements through different websites, and are widely used on websites to help with navigation and to help personalise your experience when you visit a website.
Sale of goods
- You may offer to purchase any of the goods described on this Website for the price (if any) specified on this Website. Your order is subject to the Terms of Sale for those goods.
See our Terms of Sale
- By ordering any of the goods described on this Website, you acknowledge and agree that:
(a) the information you enter on this Website to place an order is valid and correct in all respects;
(b) the goods described on this Website are not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease, are not intended to be used for any other therapeutic purpose, and have not been represented as such; and
(c) the goods ordered are solely for your own personal use.
- You acknowledge that despite our reasonable precautions, goods may be listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error or oversight. In these circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel the transaction notwithstanding that your order has been confirmed or otherwise accepted. We will refund any purchase price to you for the goods in question.
Currency (and local taxes)
- Unless stated otherwise, all prices listed on the website are in US dollars. All prices are listed exclusive of ANY APPLICABLE LOCAL TAXES on our then current price list, subject to variation in accordance with the Terms of Sale.
All liability excluded
- To the fullest extent permitted by law:
(a) all warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded, including without limit, suitability, fitness for purpose, accuracy or completeness of this Website, the content on or accessed through this Website, or the purchase of goods from us; and
(b) we will not be liable for any damage, loss or expenses, indirect losses, lost profits or consequential damages of any kind, suffered or incurred by you in connection with your access to or use of this Website, the content on or accessed through this Website, or the purchase of goods from us.
- Where legislation implies any condition or warranty, and that legislation prohibits us from excluding or modifying the application of, or our liability under, any such condition or warranty, that condition or warranty will be deemed included, but to the fullest extent permitted by law our liability will be limited for a breach of that condition or warranty to one or more of the following:
(a) if the breach relates to goods:
(i) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
(ii) the repair of such goods;
(iii) the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
(iv) the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and
(b) if the breach relates to services:
(i) the supplying of the services again; or
(ii) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
Jurisdiction and governing law
NOTE: From time to time promotional terms may apply. Please refer to this page for these.