There are two types of people in this world: ones that embrace growing old and becoming wiser and those that see aging as a ticking time bomb and seeing it as one day closer to the end. Either you are positive on the fact that everyone grows older or you are negative but what doesn’t change is that age is just a number. What matters is how you feel and how you embrace that “number”.
Today we are partnering with MitoQ to talk about ways to slow the aging process so you truly see that age is just a number and not a reflection of who you really are!
Age is Just a Number: 5 Easy Ways to Slow The Aging Process
You know that saying “You’re only as old as you feel”? I truly think that stands true! As long as you don’t feel older than you really are (or don’t feel old in general) then you’re not! You are not defined by your age but by how you act, look, and feel at that age. So say it with me “AGE IS JUST A NUMBER!”. There didn’t that make you feel better? Good!
Now let’s talk about some easy ways you can help slow the aging process…
- Be positive – I know this seems like it isn’t much but it actually is. Over the years many studies have shown that people who have a positive outlook on getting older and their age, typically look and feel younger than they really are. Positivity can really do good for the body and soul!
- Avoid toxins – We are surrounded by toxins each and every day of our lives. From pollution in the air to what we put into our bodies, they are there. Try to avoid things like alcohol, smoking, drugs, prescription medications, too much sun exposure, etc. at all costs. All of these can contribute to the aging process.
- Rest up – Your body needs rest to stay healthy but if you are lacking on it, you might start to show it especially in your face. Sleep is a great way to slow the aging process because it allows major functions to slow down and take a rest which is the opposite of what they do when you are awake.
- Drink lots of water – Yes, you here it all the time that you need to drink lots of water for weight loss or to be healthier overall but, did you know it also contributes to aging? When you drink more water you not only feel better but you look better. So drink up!
- Be proactive with supplements – Supplements come in many varieties and in many forms. You can consume them or even apply them to your skin. Being proactive with the right supplements can truly help fight the aging process and help you live a longer and healthier life.
Mitochondria is where it’s at!
Now you know some ways you can help slow the process of aging but did you know that at the core of it all, is mitochondria?
Every cell in your body is powered by tiny organelles called mitochondria- also known as your cellular batteries. Mitochondria convert the food we eat and oxygen we breathe into the energy our cells need to keep our organs functioning optimally and our bodies healthy. So it makes sense that we would want to keep those little batteries charged as much as possible so they can do their job.
With that being said, I want to introduce to you MitoQ. MitoQ is a patented antioxidant compound that, for the first time ever, is able to actually penetrate the mitochondria in our cells, reducing free radical damage and restoring mitochondrial function to a level that improves your cells’ vitality. This enables your cells to fight the causes of ill health and aging, and restore more youthful energy levels to your skin and other major organs.
MitoQ is available in these new products:
- MitoQ Heart which supports heart and circulatory health, healthy blood pressure and heart rate
- MitoQ Blood Sugar which supports natural sugar metabolism, healthy insulin levels, weight management and organ health
- MitoQ Liver which supports liver function and detoxification.
They even have a skincare line. I tried the MitoQ Skincare Serum and I really like it so far. It is light-weight and doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy or sticky. I am really excited to see how my skin looks over the next few months!
Sounds like combining MitoQ along with handy tips we shared, will make you almost unstoppable when it comes to working against the aging process.
This blog was originally published on Totally The Bomb