There are numerous reasons why, as we age, our skin starts to sag and fine lines and wrinkles begin to form. These can be external factors like time spent in the sun, smoking, drinking, weight loss and stress. Or internal factors such as the production of collagen and elastin declining in the skin.
Introducing Matrixyl™ Synthe® ‘6
The powerful new ingredient that smooths the appearance of wrinkles and improves the skin’s ability to produce the natural collagen it needs to look young and full again.
What is Matrixyl Synthe ‘6?
Matrixyl Synthe ‘6 is a powerful new wrinkle-reversing peptide which boosts the synthesis of 6 skin-rebuilding essentials, including collagen and elastin. As it begins to smooth the appearance of wrinkles, Matrixyl® synthe’6® also signals the skin to produce more of the cells that keep it looking young and healthy.
Where can I find Matrixyl Synthe ‘6?
Along with the break-through ingredient MitoQ, Matrixyl Synthe '6 is one of the primary ingredients in our invigorating night cream.
MitoQ Night Cream is a rich night cream which revitalizes, brightens and restores your skin while you sleep.
MitoQ® works with Matrixyl Synthe '6 to provide some of the essential components that cells need to function as they did when the skin was young, enabling a more beautiful, youthful appearance.
How does it work?
While you sleep, your skin is revitalized, brightened and restored.
By applying MitoQ Night Cream every evening before bed, you can enjoy the following benefits of Matrixyl Synthe ‘6:
- Matrixyl Synthe ‘6 peptides improve the skin’s ability to produce the collagen it needs to look young and full again.
- It tells the skin that it is once again time to start producing collagen and hyaluronic acid.
- Cells may become stronger and more elastic, while the hyaluronic acid hydrates, which makes the skin look fuller and younger.
- Matrixyl synthe’6® helps to fill in both the permanent and dynamic wrinkles from the inside for visibly smoother, plumper skin.
- Targets problematic areas including sagging, droopy skin, wrinkles around the eyes, nose, mouth, and forehead, as well as common changes experienced in mature skin.